Monday, September 14, 2009

Listening back.

I am doing some blog posts for my blog's ads as I listened to the Music as well. It is so good to look back and listen the old songs that are famous during my time. I come across Michael Jackson's "Have You Seen my Childhood". I pay attention to every line of the song and in fact, I replayed it many times.

The lines that touches me is "Have you seen my childhood...before you judge me, try hard to love me and ask yourself...Have you seen my childhood".

Looking back of the life story of Michael Jackson, and after all the controversies and now that he is already gone, if people judge him wrongly before, now, they might understand all the things that Michael shared to.

For me, he is a true person that touches the heart of many especially to those that he shares and feeds with love and support worldwide.

We can say that his childhood is not that really happy because of maltreatment that he suffered from his father. But there are also good doings that Michael shares to the world. Though he is not perfect, but he is always reaching out his help especially to the children of the world.

Now that he is not with us, we can contemplate that he leaves POSITIVE imprints in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment