Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beyonce Knowles: I just like her style!

I love Beyonce Knowles. I like her voice, style, moves, beauty and her song. That is why, as I heard the song "Crazy In-love", I directly bought her tape. I love all the songs that this album has. My favorite in her album entitled Dangerously in Love are Baby Boy which features Sean Paul, Be With You, That's How You Like It featuring Jay-Z, Work It Out, The Closer I Get To You which features Luther Vandross, Me, Myself and I.

Naughty Girl, Hip Hop Star which features Big Boi and Sleepy Brown, Signs featuring Missy Elliot, Gift from Virgo, and Bonnie and Clyde 03 (Bonus Track) are some of the songs that has been compiled in this album.

Very extraordinary album!

Beyonce Knowles is really always on the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment