Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Paranormal Activity": It's relevant.

I have experience in a situation like the movie, Paranormal Activity which was written, edited and directed by Oren Peli. But not the whole incidence of the full film.

Long ago, the house that was owned by my mother (deceased) was sold by my father to a businessman. This made us with no choice but to transfer into a new house. Due to the fact that we ran out of bigger cash this time to build a house, we just rent a space. It is quite inevitable to become conscious of every little noise especially at night. It was my first time I'd ever lived in a quiet room. in a quiet suburbia.

The film "Paranormal Activity" relates much of my experience about horror situations which I can't able to explain.

Just like many other moviegoers, I never miss to watch this extraordinary film as well. ESCXA85XY4MF

No comments:

Post a Comment